How to remove Dynamic-standard.com? Dynamic-standard.com pop-up on your Mac OS X computer is caused by adware on your computer. If your Mac is infected with adware (or redirected by adware), then Dynamic-standard.com ads are shown in your browser.
Not only adware is responsible for the Dynamic-standard.com pop-up ads. On the Internet, advertising networks also redirect your web browser to Dynamic-standard.com. Some websites redirect users through advertising networks to generate revenue. Therefore your Mac Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox browser may end up on the Dynamic-standard.com landing page.
I recommend that you check your computer for adware with Combo Cleaner. Combo Cleaner is free to check your computer for adware for 7 days. If adware is found on your computer, you can use Combo Cleaner to remove it for free.
This way, you will not run the risk of unwanted advertisements from Dynamic-standard.com and other sites that redirect your browser again.
Remove Dynamic-standard.com adware with Combo Cleaner
The most comprehensive and complete utility application that you will ever need to keep your Mac clutter and virus-free.
Combo Cleaner is equipped with award winning virus, malware, and adware scan engines. Free Antivirus scanner checks if your computer is infected. To remove infections, you will have to purchase the full version of Combo Cleaner.
Our antivirus software is specifically designed to fight Mac-native malicious applications, however, it also detects and lists PC related malware. The virus definition database is updated hourly to ensure that you are protected from the latest outbreaking malware threats.
Install Combo Cleaner. Click the Start Combo scan to perform a disk clean action, remove any big files, duplicates and find viruses and harmful files on your Mac.
If you want to remove Mac threats, head over to the Antivirus module. Click the Start Scan button to start removing viruses, adware, or any other malicious files from your Mac.
Wait for the scan to finish. When the scan is done follow instructions to remove the threats from your Mac.
Enjoy a clean Mac computer!
Remove Dynamic-standard.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Dynamic-standard.com by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Dynamic-standard.com URL and click Remove.
Remove Dynamic-standard.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Dynamic-standard.com URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Dynamic-standard.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Dynamic-standard.com domain and select it, click the Deny button.