Do you experience ads from Android-win-reward.com popups on your computer, phone, or tablet? If you see Android-win-reward.com advertisements, you have accepted push notifications.
Push notifications are notifications that are displayed through your web browser. Deceptive websites like Android-win-reward.com try to convince you to click the allow button in your browser.
This Android-win-reward.com website displays notifications such as “click allow to continue,” “click to verify if you are not a robot” or “click allow to download file.” The notification is a social engineering trick and is only used to mislead you.
If you have accepted the notifications, advertisements are shown that will try to make you click on the ad again. If you click on the announcement, the browser will open and redirect you to a dangerous website. These ads are associated with adware.
Adware is software specifically designed to steal browser data from your computer.
This web browsing data is eventually sold by cybercriminals to make money from it.
If you see the Android-win-reward.com pop-ups in your browser, I recommend that you remove the notifications by Android-win-reward.com to prevent further malware infections.
Remove Android-win-reward.com pop-up ads
Remove Android-win-reward.com from Google Chrome
Open the Google Chrome browser, in the address bar type: chrome://settings/content/notifications
or follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Android-win-reward.com by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Android-win-reward.com URL and click Remove.
Remove Android-win-reward.com from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Android-win-reward.com domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Android-win-reward.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Android-win-reward.com URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Android-win-reward.com from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Android-win-reward.com URL.
Remove Android-win-reward.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Android-win-reward.com domain and select it, click the Deny button.