Cloudstream.site pop-up ads will appear in your browser if you have accepted push notifications from Cloudstream.site ads.
Cloudstream.site notifications will be displayed in the Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, Edge browser, or Internet Explorer browser. The ads – announcements appear as pop-ups in the lower right corner of Windows or on your mobile device, for example, an Android tablet or phone or iPad or iPhone.
Cloudstream.site ads are the result of rogue websites that redirect users to Cloudstream.site after a visit, and there try to convince the user to press the “allow” button on the web browser.
Cloudstream.site is a social engineering trick to mislead users and is only intended to trick you into clicking on the ads that Cloudstream.site displays. Clicking on the Cloudstream.site ads will redirect you to multiple dangerous websites and make a revenue for cybercriminals.
In most cases, your computer is most likely not infected with adware or malware, but there is only a web browser setting that needs to be removed to remove the Cloudstream.site advertisements from your device.
In this article, I will explain per web browser how to remove the notifications and advertisements from the Cloudstream.site domain from your web browser settings.
Remove Cloudstream.site pop-up ads
Remove Cloudstream.site from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Cloudstream.site by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Cloudstream.site URL and click Remove.
Remove Cloudstream.site from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Cloudstream.site domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Cloudstream.site from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Cloudstream.site URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Cloudstream.site from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Cloudstream.site URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
Remove Cloudstream.site from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Cloudstream.site URL.
Remove Cloudstream.site from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Cloudstream.site domain and select it, click the Deny button.