Magic2.biz is a fake website. Magic2.biz displays unwanted advertisements on a computer or cell phone. This website does this by abusing notification functionality in the browser to send sponsored ads.
What is Magic2.biz?
Magic2.biz is part of a spam campaign set up by online scammers. The Magic2.biz website is promoted by advertising networks and, in this way, misleads users into allowing notifications to be sent through the browser.
On the Magic2.biz site, a fake message is displayed “Click allow to confirm you are not a robot” or a similar deceiving message. This message looks like a legitimate captcha notification that does show up on several legitimate websites. However, in reality, it is a scam. It is a fake message designed by the spammer to trick users into allowing notifications through the browser.
After the user clicks the “allow” button at the top left of the pop-up window, permission is added to the browser settings for Magic2.biz. The Magic2.biz domain can now send unwanted sponsored ads to the computer or phone. These are the ads you see on your device. It is pure deception, and more and more people are falling for this scam.
The unwanted pop-up ads that this website sends contain fake ads. These could be phony antivirus notifications, casino ads, or redirects to even more dangerous websites. The circles behind this website make money from every click of a user. This spam campaign, of which Magic2.biz is a part, is only aimed at generating as many clicks as possible.
Suppose you have fallen victim to this scam. In that case, all you have to do is remove the permission for the Magic2.biz domain from the notification settings in the browser. This is how to remove Magic2.biz.
Remove malware with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is an essential tool in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes is able to remove many types of malware that other software does often miss, Malwarebytes is costing you absolutely nothing. When it comes to cleaning up an infected computer, Malwarebytes has always been free and I recommend it as an essential tool in the battle against malware.
Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish. Once completed, review the Magic2.biz adware detections.
Click Quarantine to continue.
Reboot Windows after all the adware detections are moved to quarantine.
Remove Magic2.biz from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Magic2.biz by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Magic2.biz URL and click Remove.
Remove Magic2.biz from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Magic2.biz domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Problem solved? Please share this page, Thank you SO much.
Remove Magic2.biz from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Magic2.biz URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Magic2.biz from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Magic2.biz URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
Remove Magic2.biz from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Magic2.biz URL.
Remove Magic2.biz from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Magic2.biz domain and select it, click the Deny button.
Need help? Ask your question in the comments, I am here to help you with your malware problem.