Sharecontent.club pop-up ads will appear in your browser if you have accepted push notifications from Sharecontent.club ads.
Sharecontent.club notifications will be displayed in the Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, Edge browser, or Internet Explorer browser. The ads – announcements appear as pop-ups in the lower right corner of Windows or on your mobile device, for example, an Android tablet or phone or iPad or iPhone.
Sharecontent.club ads are the result of rogue websites that redirect users to Sharecontent.club after a visit, and there try to convince the user to press the “allow” button on the web browser.
Sharecontent.club is a social engineering trick to mislead users and is only intended to trick you into clicking on the ads that Sharecontent.club displays. Clicking on the Sharecontent.club ads will redirect you to multiple dangerous websites and make a revenue for cybercriminals.
In most cases, your computer is most likely not infected with adware or malware, but there is only a web browser setting that needs to be removed to remove the Sharecontent.club advertisements from your device.
In this article, I will explain per web browser how to remove the notifications and advertisements from the Sharecontent.club domain from your web browser settings.
Remove Sharecontent.club pop-up ads
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Sharecontent.club by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Sharecontent.club URL and click Remove.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Sharecontent.club domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Sharecontent.club URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Sharecontent.club URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Sharecontent.club URL.
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Sharecontent.club domain and select it, click the Deny button.