Videostay.uno ads in your browser is a sign you have accepted push notifications from this deceptive website. Videostay.uno is a scam site, trying to deceive users into accepting push notifications in the browser.
Videostay.uno notifications will be displayed in the Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, Edge browser, or Internet Explorer browser. The ads – announcements appear as pop-ups in the lower right corner of Windows or on your mobile device, for example, an Android tablet or phone or iPad or iPhone.
Videostay.uno ads are the result of rogue websites that redirect users to Videostay.uno after a visit, and there try to convince the user to press the “allow” button on the web browser.
Videostay.uno is a social engineering trick to mislead users and is only intended to trick you into clicking on the ads that Videostay.uno displays. Clicking on the Videostay.uno ads will redirect you to multiple dangerous websites and make a revenue for cybercriminals.
In most cases, your computer is most likely not infected with adware or malware, but there is only a web browser setting that needs to be removed to remove the Videostay.uno advertisements from your device.
In this article, I will explain per web browser how to remove the notifications and advertisements from the Videostay.uno domain from your web browser settings.
Remove Videostay.uno pop-up ads
Remove Videostay.uno from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Videostay.uno by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Videostay.uno URL and click Remove.
Remove Videostay.uno from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Videostay.uno domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Videostay.uno from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Videostay.uno URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Videostay.uno from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Videostay.uno URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
Remove Videostay.uno from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Videostay.uno URL.
Remove Videostay.uno from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Videostay.uno domain and select it, click the Deny button.