Do you notice any unwanted and unknown advertisements from Watch-this-viral.video on your computer or phone?
The Watch-this-viral.video website is a fake site. Watch-this-viral.video attempts to mislead you into clicking on advertisements it shows on your device.
Advertisements displayed by the Watch-this-viral.video site may vary and are based on your internet location. The location is based on the IP address of your computer. Thus, you will see advertisements in your own language.
I do advise you to check your computer for malware if you constantly see unwanted pop-ups from Watch-this-viral.video. The Watch-this-viral.video site abuses the notification functionality in your web browser to display unwanted ads.
Push notifications are actually meant to provide users with information about the latest news etc. Cybercriminals use this notification functionality through your web browser to show intrusive ads.
The content of the ads sent by Watch-this-viral.video often contains fake virus notifications or adult-related ads. If you click on the ads sent by Watch-this-viral.video then the web browser is redirected to even more malicious websites. These websites vary but are usually related to malware.
In this Watch-this-viral.video removal guide, you will, first of all, find information on how to restore the notification functionality in the browser.
You will see instructions for different devices and browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Microsoft Edge to remove Watch-this-viral.video from browser settings.
After restoring the notification functionality in the browser, you should examine your computer for malware with Malwarebytes. Because the Watch-this-viral.video website redirects you through websites that contain malware, your computer is infected.
If you have a mobile-based Android or iOS device, you should remove only the Watch-this-viral.video notification settings from your phone or tablet. After that, you can continue what you were doing. Mobile or tablet devices are often not infected with malware, but a computer is.
Cybercriminals who control the Watch-this-viral.video site also use rogue browser extensions and other malicious software to redirect users like you to the Watch-this-viral.video website.
If you need help, please ask your question at the bottom of this article, and I will help you get rid of Watch-this-viral.video.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Watch-this-viral.video by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Watch-this-viral.video URL and click Remove.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Watch-this-viral.video domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Problem solved? Please share this page, Thank you SO much.
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Watch-this-viral.video URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Watch-this-viral.video URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Watch-this-viral.video URL.
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Watch-this-viral.video domain and select it, click the Deny button.
Double-check for malware with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is an essential tool in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes is able to remove many types of malware that other software does often miss, Malwarebytes is costing you absolutely nothing. When it comes to cleaning up an infected computer, Malwarebytes has always been free and I recommend it as an essential tool in the battle against malware.
Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish. Once completed, review the Watch-this-viral.video adware detections.
Click Quarantine to continue.
Reboot Windows after all the adware detections are moved to quarantine.
Need help? Ask your question in the comments, I am here to help you with your malware problem.