AllSearch App is a browser hijacker. AllSearch App browser hijacker redirects the web browser’s default search through tailsearch.com and a few other search engines.
AllSearch App is usually recommended on the internet as a helpful new tab or homepage by mh.abja.xyz advertisements.
However, in reality, AllSearch App is a browser hijacker that gathers browsing history data from your web browser settings.
The web browsing data collected by the AllSearch App adware is used for advertising purposes. The browsing data is sold to advertising networks. Because AllSearch App gathers browsing data from your browser, AllSearch App is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
AllSearch App browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No major browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as dangerous.
If your default search engine has changed to Tail Search and the AllSearch App browser extension has been installed, remove the AllSearch App extension as soon as possible using this AllSearch App removal instruction.
Remove AllSearch App
Uninstall AllSearch App extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllSearch App” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall AllSearch App extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllSearch App” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AllSearch App extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AllSearch App from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AllSearch App add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AllSearch App from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AllSearch App Search and Remove AllSearch App Search.
Do you still have AllSearch App in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AllSearch App and click Uninstall.
- Follow AllSearch App uninstall instructions.
Remove AllSearch App adware with Malwarebytes
I advise you to remove AllSearch App adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AllSearch App adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AllSearch App with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AllSearch App detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AllSearch App malware from your device.