CalendarSpark is a browser hijacker. CalendarSpark browser hijacker alters the new tab, search engine and homepage of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge web browser.
CalendarSpark is usually recommended on the internet as a helpful new tab or homepage. However, in reality, CalendarSpark is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of browsing data from your browser settings.
- Replace the page you see when opening a new tab
- Read your browsing history
- Display notifications
- Manage your apps, extensions, and themes
The web browsing data collected by the CalendarSpark adware is used for advertising purposes. The browsing data is sold to advertising networks. Because CalendarSpark gathers browsing data from your browser, CalendarSpark is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
CalendarSpark browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No major browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as dangerous.
If your home page or new tab has changed to int.search.myway.com and the CalendarSpark browser extension has been installed, remove the CalendarSpark extension as soon as possible using this CalendarSpark removal instruction.
Uninstall CalendarSpark extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “CalendarSpark” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall CalendarSpark extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “CalendarSpark” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the CalendarSpark extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove CalendarSpark from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall CalendarSpark add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove CalendarSpark from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find CalendarSpark Search and Remove CalendarSpark Search.
Do you still have CalendarSpark in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select CalendarSpark and click Uninstall.
- Follow CalendarSpark uninstall instructions.
Remove CalendarSpark adware with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing CalendarSpark adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
CalendarSpark adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove CalendarSpark with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the CalendarSpark detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed CalendarSpark malware from your device.