Hopsigna.com pop-up in on your Mac OS X computer is caused by adware on your computer. Hopsigna.com is a dangerous website, trying to trick you into installing adware by falsely claiming to update your flash player. If your Mac is infected with adware (or redirected by adware), then Hopsigna.com ads are shown in your browser.
Not only adware is responsible for the Hopsigna.com pop-up ads. On the Internet, advertising networks also redirect your web browser to Hopsigna.com. Some websites redirect users through advertising networks to generate revenue. Therefore your Mac Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox browser may end up on the Hopsigna.com landing page.
I recommend that you check your computer for adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is free to check your computer for adware. If adware is found on your computer, you can use Malwarebytes to remove it for free.
This way, you will not run the risk of unwanted advertisements from Hopsigna.com and other sites that redirect your browser again.
Remove Hopsigna.com pop-up ads
Remove Hopsigna.com pop-up ads with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use on Mac OS X.
Adware leaves traces such as malicious files, p-list files, scheduled tasks on your Mac computer, make sure to completely remove ads by Hopsigna.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Hopsigna.com adware detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed adware that is responsible for Hopsigna.com ads from your computer.
Remove Hopsigna.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Hopsigna.com by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Hopsigna.com URL and click Remove.
Remove Hopsigna.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Hopsigna.com URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Hopsigna.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Hopsigna.com domain and select it, click the Deny button.