News-now-today.com pop-up in your browser is caused by adware on your computer. If your computer is infected with adware, then News-now-today.com advertisements show up in your browser.
Not only adware is responsible for the News-now-today.com pop-up ads. On the Internet, ad networks can also redirect your browser to News-now-today.com fake news website. Some websites redirect users through ad networks to generate revenue. Therefore your browser may end up on the News-now-today.com site.
I recommend that you check your computer for adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is free to check your computer for adware. If adware is found on your computer, you can use Malwarebytes to remove it for free.
This way, you will not run the risk of unwanted advertisements from News-now-today.com and other sites that hijack your browser again.
Remove News-now-today.com pop-up ads
Remove News-now-today.com pop-up ads with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing News-now-today.com redirect with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove unwanted ads from News-now-today.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the News-now-today.com adware detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed adware that is responsible for News-now-today.com ads from your computer.
Remove News-now-today.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove News-now-today.com by clicking the three dots on the right next to the News-now-today.com URL and click Remove.
Remove News-now-today.com from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the News-now-today.com domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove News-now-today.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the News-now-today.com URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove News-now-today.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the News-now-today.com URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
Remove News-now-today.com from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the News-now-today.com URL.
Remove News-now-today.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the News-now-today.com domain and select it, click the Deny button.