Quick Clear Cache is a adware extension. QuickClearCache browser hijacker modifies the new tab or homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Quick Clear Cache is usually suggested on the internet as a helpful homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The web browsing data collected by the QuickClearCache adware is used for advertising purposes. The browsing data is sold to advertising networks. Because Quick Clear Cache gathers browsing data from your browser, Quick Clear Cache is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Quick Clear Cache browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No major browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as dangerous.
If your home page or new tab has changed to hp.myway.com and the Quick Clear Cache browser extension has been installed, remove the Quick Clear Cache extension as soon as possible using this Quick Clear Cache removal instruction.
Remove Quick Clear Cache
Uninstall Quick Clear Cache extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick Clear Cache” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Quick Clear Cache extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick Clear Cache” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Quick Clear Cache extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Quick Clear Cache from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Quick Clear Cache add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Quick Clear Cache from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Quick Clear Cache Search and Remove Quick Clear Cache Search.
Do you still have Quick Clear Cache in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Quick Clear Cache and click Uninstall.
- Follow Quick Clear Cache uninstall instructions.
Remove Quick Clear Cache adware with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Quick Clear Cache adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Quick Clear Cache adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Quick Clear Cache with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Quick Clear Cache detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Quick Clear Cache malware from your device.