Removember.website pop-up ads will appear in your browser if you have accepted push notifications from Removember.website ads.
Removember.website notifications will be displayed in the Google Chrome browser (including Android or iOS), Firefox browser, Edge browser, or Safari browser. The notifications appear as pop-ups in the lower right corner of Windows or on your mobile device, for example, an Android tablet or phone or iPad or iPhone.
Removember.website advertisements are the result of rogue websites that redirect users to Removember.website after a visit, and there try to convince the user to press the “allow” button on the web browser.
Removember.website is a social engineering trick to mislead users and is only intended to trick you into clicking on the ads that Removember.website displays. Clicking on the Removember.website ads will redirect you to multiple dangerous websites and make revenue for cybercriminals.
In most cases, your computer is most likely not infected with adware or malware, but there is only a web browser setting that needs to be removed to remove the Removember.website advertisements from your device. I do recommend to check your computer for malware with Malwarebytes.
In this article, I will explain per web browser how to remove the notifications and advertisements from the Removember.website domain from the web browser settings.
Please follow the steps below to remove Removember.website.
How to remove Removember.website?
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Removember.website by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Removember.website URL and click Remove.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Removember.website domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Problem solved? Please share this page, Thank you SO much.
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Removember.website URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- Go to Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Removember.website URL and click the Remove button to remove the domain.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings
- In the Notification section click Manage.
- Click to Disable the on switch for the Removember.website URL.
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Removember.website domain and select it, click the Deny button.