Remove Yonfrul.com? Yonfrul.com is a fake website, set up by cybercriminals to mislead users into accepting notification in the web browser.
Push notifications are alerts that are presented through your web browser settings. Misleading websites such as the Yonfrul.com site try to convince you into a click on the allow button in your browser.
Yonfrul.com website advertises announcements such as “click allow to continue,” “click to verify if you are not a robot” or “click allow to download the file.” The Yonfrul.com alert is known as a social engineering trick and is only used to trick you into clicking on the advertisement.
If you have allowed the push notifications from Yonfrul.com, advertisements are displayed that will try to make you click on the ads again. If you click on the notification, the browser will open and forward you to a dangerous website. The Yonfrul.com advertisement are associated with adware and potentially unwanted programs.
Adware is software specifically designed to steal web browsing data from your computer, Android phone, or tablet. The obtained web browsing data is finally sold by cybercriminals to make money from it.
If you see the Yonfrul.com advertisement in your browser, I recommend that you remove the push notification setting installed by Yonfrul.com to prevent further malware infections.
Remove Yonfrul.com from Google Chrome
Open the Google Chrome browser, in the address bar type: chrome://settings/content/notifications
or follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top-right corner, expand the Chrome menu.
- In the Google Chrome menu, open Settings.
- At the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings.
- Open the Notifications settings.
- Remove Yonfrul.com by clicking the three dots on the right next to the Yonfrul.com URL and click Remove.
Remove Yonfrul.com from Android
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner, find the Chrome menu.
- In the menu tap Settings, scroll down to Advanced.
- In the Site Settings section, tap the Notifications settings, find the Yonfrul.com domain, and tap on it.
- Tap the Clean & Reset button and confirm.
Remove Yonfrul.com from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- In the menu go to Options, in the list on the left go to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
- Select the Yonfrul.com URL from the list, and change the status to Block, save Firefox changes.
Remove Yonfrul.com from Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- In the left menu click on Site permissions.
- Click on Notifications.
- Click on the three dots on the right of the Yonfrul.com domain and Remove.
Remove Yonfrul.com from Safari on Mac
- Open Safari. In the top left corner, click on Safari.
- Go to Preferences in the Safari menu, now open the Websites tab.
- In the left menu click on Notifications
- Find the Yonfrul.com domain and select it, click the Deny button.
Continue to the next step.
Remove Yonfrul.com adware
You need to remove the Yonfrul.com adware from your computer.
Malwarebytes is comprehensive adware – malware removal tool and Malwarebytes is free to use.
Websites such as Yonfrul.com redirect you to dangerous advertisements that advise adware applications, the Yonfrul.com website also redirects the browser to other malware such as crypto miners and various exploits. Make sure to completely clean your computer from malware with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the push notification detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed adware and other malware from your computer.