My Job Partner is a browser hijacker. My Job Partner replaces the start page in your web browser to search.myjobpartnertab.com or hp.myjobpartnertab.com.
My Job Partner presents itself as a useful start page – “My Job Partner give you access to Jobs Listing Providers & Sponsored Search”. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker designed solely to generate internet traffic for search.myjobpartnertab.com and hp.myjobpartnertab.com.
The My Job Partner browser extension collects browsing data from your computer. The My Job Partner browser extension is therefore classified as a PUP – Potentially Unwanted Program.
My Job Partner does nothing for your computer and should be deleted from your computer and browser as soon as possible using this removal instruction.
MyJobPartner.com is the installation page for the My Job Partner browser extension. It only serves to mislead users into installing this rogue browser extension.
After installation, My Job Partner replaces the start page and search engine in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge browser.
After installation, the My Job Partner browser extension asks for specific permissions in the browser settings.
When the user has accepted the browser permissions for My Job Partner, the browser homepage and the default search engine is replaced with search.myjobpartnertab.com or hp.myjobpartnertab.com.
Remove My Job Partner
Uninstall My Job Partner extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Job Partner” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall My Job Partner extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “My Job Partner” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the My Job Partner extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove My Job Partner from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall My Job Partner add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove My Job Partner from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find My Job Partner Search and Remove My Job Partner Search.
Do you still have My Job Partner in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select My Job Partner by SpringTech ltd. and click Uninstall.
- Follow My Job Partner uninstall instructions.
Remove My Job Partner adware with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing My Job Partner adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
My Job Partner adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove My Job Partner with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the My Job Partner detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed My Job Partner malware from your device.