AllMoviesSearch.com is a browser hijacker. Portal.AllMoviesSearch.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
AllMoviesSearch.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by AllMoviesSearch.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because AllMoviesSearch.com collects data from your browser, AllMoviesSearch.com is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
AllMoviesSearch browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your browser’s search engine has changed to feed.AllMoviesSearch.com and the AllMoviesSearch browser extension has been installed, remove the AllMoviesSearch extension as soon as possible using this AllMoviesSearch removal instruction.
Uninstall AllMoviesSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllMoviesSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall AllMoviesSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “AllMoviesSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the AllMoviesSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove AllMoviesSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall AllMoviesSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove AllMoviesSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find AllMoviesSearch Search and Remove AllMoviesSearch Search.
Do you still have AllMoviesSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select AllMoviesSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow AllMoviesSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove AllMoviesSearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing AllMoviesSearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
AllMoviesSearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove AllMoviesSearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the AllMoviesSearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed AllMoviesSearch.com from your device and web browser.