Fileconverterlive.com is a browser hijacker. Fileconverterlive.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Fileconverterlive.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Fileconverterlive.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Fileconverterlive.com collects data from your browser, Fileconverterlive.com is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
File Converter Live browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Fileconverterlive.com and the File Converter Live browser extension has been installed, remove the File Converter Live extension as soon as possible using this File Converter Live removal instruction.
Remove File Converter Live
Uninstall File Converter Live extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “File Converter Live” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall File Converter Live extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “File Converter Live” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the File Converter Live extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove File Converter Live from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall File Converter Live add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove File Converter Live from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find File Converter Live Search and Remove File Converter Live Search.
Do you still have File Converter Live in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select File Converter Live and click Uninstall.
- Follow File Converter Live uninstall instructions.
Remove Fileconverterlive.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Fileconverterlive.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Fileconverterlive.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Fileconverterlive.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Fileconverterlive.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Fileconverterlive.com from your device and web browser.