Find.mintsearch.net is a browser hijacker. Find.mintsearch.net browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Find.mintsearch.net is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Find.mintsearch.net is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Find.mintsearch.net collects data from your browser, Find.mintsearch.net is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Mint Search browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Find.mintsearch.net and the Mint Search browser extension has been installed, remove the Mint Search extension as soon as possible using this Mint Search removal instruction.
Remove Mint Search
Uninstall Mint Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Mint Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Mint Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Mint Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Mint Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Mint Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Mint Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Mint Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Mint Search Search and Remove Mint Search Search.
Do you still have Mint Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Mint Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Mint Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Find.mintsearch.net with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Find.mintsearch.net with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Find.mintsearch.net adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Find.mintsearch.net with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Find.mintsearch.net detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Find.mintsearch.net from your device and web browser.