Hp.htrendsfinder.net is a browser hijacker. Hp.htrendsfinder.net browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Hp.htrendsfinder.net is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Hp.htrendsfinder.net is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Hp.htrendsfinder.net collects data from your browser, Hp.htrendsfinder.net is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Trends Finder browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Hp.htrendsfinder.net and the Trends Finder browser extension has been installed, remove the Trends Finder extension as soon as possible using this Trends Finder removal instruction.
Remove Trends Finder
Uninstall Trends Finder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Trends Finder” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Trends Finder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Trends Finder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Trends Finder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Trends Finder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Trends Finder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Trends Finder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Trends Finder Search and Remove Trends Finder Search.
Do you still have Trends Finder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Trends Finder and click Uninstall.
- Follow Trends Finder uninstall instructions.
Remove Hp.htrendsfinder.net with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Hp.htrendsfinder.net with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Hp.htrendsfinder.net adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Hp.htrendsfinder.net with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Hp.htrendsfinder.net detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Hp.htrendsfinder.net from your device and web browser.