Keysearchs.com is a browser hijacker. Keysearchs.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Keysearchs.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Keysearchs.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Keysearchs.com collects data from your browser, Keysearchs.com is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Sirris App browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Keysearchs.com and the Sirris App browser extension has been installed, remove the Sirris App extension as soon as possible using this Sirris App removal instruction.
Uninstall Sirris App extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Sirris App” browser extension and click Remove. Remove any extension with “App” in the name.
Uninstall Sirris App extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Sirris App” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Sirris App extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Sirris App from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Sirris App add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Sirris App from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Sirris App Search and Remove Sirris App Search.
Do you still have Sirris App in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Sirris App and click Uninstall.
- Follow Sirris App uninstall instructions.
Remove Keysearchs.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Keysearchs.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Keysearchs.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Keysearchs.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Keysearchs.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Keysearchs.com from your device and web browser.