roadmapsandtraffic.com is a browser hijacker. roadmapsandtraffic.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
roadmapsandtraffic.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by roadmapsandtraffic.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because roadmapsandtraffic.com collects data from your browser, roadmapsandtraffic.com is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Road Maps & Traffic browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to roadmapsandtraffic.com and the Road Maps & Traffic browser extension has been installed, remove the Road Maps & Traffic extension as soon as possible using this Road Maps & Traffic removal instruction.
Remove Road Maps & Traffic
Uninstall Road Maps & Traffic extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Road Maps & Traffic” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Road Maps & Traffic extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Road Maps & Traffic” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Road Maps & Traffic extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Road Maps & Traffic from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Road Maps & Traffic add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Road Maps & Traffic from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Road Maps & Traffic Search and Remove Road Maps & Traffic Search.
Do you still have Road Maps & Traffic in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Road Maps & Traffic and click Uninstall.
- Follow Road Maps & Traffic uninstall instructions.
Remove roadmapsandtraffic.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing roadmapsandtraffic.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
roadmapsandtraffic.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove roadmapsandtraffic.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the roadmapsandtraffic.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed roadmapsandtraffic.com from your device and web browser.