SearchProConverter.com is a browser hijacker. SearchProConverter.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
SearchProConverter.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by SearchProConverter.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because SearchProConverter.com collects data from your browser, SearchProConverter.com is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Search Pro Converter browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to SearchProConverter.com and the Search Pro Converter browser extension has been installed, remove the Search Pro Converter extension as soon as possible using this Search Pro Converter removal instruction.
Uninstall Search Pro Converter extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Search Pro Converter” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Search Pro Converter extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Search Pro Converter” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Search Pro Converter extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Search Pro Converter from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Search Pro Converter add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Search Pro Converter from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Search Pro Converter Search and Remove Search Pro Converter Search.
Do you still have Search Pro Converter in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Search Pro Converter and click Uninstall.
- Follow Search Pro Converter uninstall instructions.
Remove SearchProConverter.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing SearchProConverter.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
SearchProConverter.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove SearchProConverter.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the SearchProConverter.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed SearchProConverter.com from your device and web browser.