BubblePDF is a browser hijacker. BubblePDF browser hijacker adjusts the browser’s new tab to hp.bubblepdf.com. BubblePDF is associated with adware and potentially unwanted programs, similar to browser hijackers.
BubblePDF is usually recommended on the internet as a helpful new tab or homepage. However, in reality, BubblePDF is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of browsing data from your browser settings.
The web browsing data collected by the BubblePDF adware is used for advertising purposes. The browsing data is sold to advertising networks. Because BubblePDF gathers browsing data from your browser, BubblePDF is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
BubblePDF browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No major browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as dangerous.
If your home page or new tab has changed to hp.bubblepdf.com and the BubblePDF browser extension has been installed, remove the BubblePDF extension as soon as possible using this BubblePDF removal instruction. BubblePDF is similar to funsafetabsearch.com, Giphy Search, and Tailsearch.
Uninstall BubblePDF extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “BubblePDF” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall BubblePDF extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “BubblePDF” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the BubblePDF extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove BubblePDF from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall BubblePDF add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove BubblePDF from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find BubblePDF Search and Remove BubblePDF Search.
Do you still have BubblePDF in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select BubblePDF and click Uninstall.
- Follow BubblePDF uninstall instructions.
Remove BubblePDF adware with Malwarebytes
I advise you to remove BubblePDF adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
BubblePDF adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove BubblePDF with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the BubblePDF detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed BubblePDF malware from your device.