IStreamSearch is a browser hijacker. IStreamSearch browser hijacker alters the web browser’s new tab, default search engine, and default homepage of the Google Chrome browser.
IStreamSearch is usually recommended on the internet as a helpful new tab or homepage. However, in reality, IStreamSearch is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of browsing data from your browser settings.
The web browsing data collected by the IStreamSearch adware is used for advertising purposes. The browsing data is sold to advertising networks. Because IStreamSearch gathers browsing data from your browser, IStreamSearch is also classified as (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
IStreamSearch browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No major browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as dangerous.
If your home page or new tab has changed to feed.istreamsearch.com and the IStreamSearch browser extension has been installed, remove the IStreamSearch extension as soon as possible using this IStreamSearch removal instruction. IStreamSearch is identical to Lookmini virus, StreamsBros virus, ConverterSearchHD virus, StreamSearchs adware, SportStreamSearch adware, TheConverterSearch adware, StreamBrosSearch adware, HDConverterSearch adware, and many others.
Uninstall IStreamSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IStreamSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall IStreamSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “IStreamSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the IStreamSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove IStreamSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall IStreamSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove IStreamSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find IStreamSearch Search and Remove IStreamSearch Search.
Do you still have IStreamSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select IStreamSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow IStreamSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove IStreamSearch adware with Malwarebytes
I advise you to remove IStreamSearch adware with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
IStreamSearch adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove IStreamSearch with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the IStreamSearch detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed IStreamSearch malware from your device.